Buy Eclectus Parrot Eggs Online. Order fertile Eclectus parrot eggs online if you’re interested in raising your own parrots from the egg stage. All our fertile Eclectus parrot eggs have been naturally incubated for the first 2 weeks by the parent parrot.
The average clutch size of the Eclectus parrot is 2 eggs. Though there are some cases in which only one egg is laid. These eggs are bright white, and must be incubated for about a month before they hatch.
How long do Eclectus Parrot eggs take to hatch?
Generally, the eggs of most Eclectus parrots hatch in 26 to 28 days. Some breeds take more than 30 days to hatch their eggs. However, this period may vary if the incubation temperature has been maintained and weight management practised.
What is the Incubation temperature for Eclectus Parrot Eggs?
The incubation temperature for Eclectus parrots is 36.8°C – 37.0°C.
How can i know if my Eclectus egg is fertile?
In order for an Eclectus egg to be fertile, a female Eclectus must mate with a male Eclectus to produce an egg with both male and female genetic material to create an embryo inside the egg. Nevertheless, below are some simple steps to know if an Eclectus egg is fertile or not:
- Observe if your Eclectus will eggs float. Floating eggs are often infertile as the volume inside of the egg is not large enough for it to sink.
- Observe the Eclectus eggs between 14 to 21 days to see if they will hatch.
- Lastly, crack open the egg to check for fertility. The most accurate way to see if an Eclectus egg is fertile or not in its early stages is to crack the egg open. When cracked, look for the blastodisc to see if it has turned into a blastoderm. For obvious reasons, cracking open an egg means you are not planning to breed or incubate chicks.
How much do Eclectus eggs cost?
Eclectus eggs are not expensive. Eclectus eggs are priced between $70 per egg. However, shipping costs and the total number of eggs purchased my vary the cost.
Where to buy fertile Eclectus Parrot eggs?
The best place where you can buy fertile Eclectus parrot eggs is from Parrots Paradise. We sell only fertile parrot eggs for hatching purposes. Buy Eclectus parrot eggs near me.
How to Order Eclectus Parrot Eggs Online?
- Visit the Parrots Paradise website by clicking the link: www.parrotsonlineparadise.com
- Navigate to “parrot eggs” then select “Buy Eclectus Parrot Eggs”.
- Click “choose an option” and select the Eclectus egg type you wish to order.
- Add your desired Eclectus parrot egg to cart and proceed to checkout. Under the checkout page, fill in the required information.
- Contact us with your order number and we will send you our account details depending on the payment method you choose.
- Make the necessary payments as soon as possible so we can reserve for you our fertile Eclectus parrot eggs.
- Confirm that the address we have on file is accurate so we don’t send your fertile Eclectus parrot egg(s) elsewhere.
- Your order is now complete and would be shipped depending on the shipping method you choose.
Fertile Parrot Eggs for Sale
- Amazon Parrot Eggs
- Caique Parrot Eggs
- African Grey Eggs
- Cockatoo Parrot Eggs
- Conure Parrot Eggs
- Macaw Parrot Eggs
- Parakeet Parrot Eggs
How to Incubate Eclectus Parrot Eggs?
- Pull the eggs from the parrots hatch box. Take note that pulling the eggs from the parrots hatch box reduces the hatching chances of the egg. This is because Hatch rates are highest when the eggs are naturally incubated for the first 2 weeks by the parent.
- Place the eggs in the incubator designed for parrots eggs. The incubator you use should have accurate temperature control within one-tenth of one degree, and ideally a system for humidity control.
- Set the incubator to automatically rotate the eggs every one to two hours. Take note that most parrot egg incubators do not perform a full rotation. You should rotate the eggs 180 degrees by hand once a day.
- Candle light the eggs daily to check for abnormalities, cracks, or dead-in-shell embryos.
- Allow approximately two to three days for the eggs to hatch once draw down occurs and they have been moved to the hatcher. During this process, maintain the hatcher temperature between 36.8°C – 37.0°C and the humidity as high as possible.